Successfully Obtaining Your H-1B Visa
Our H-1B Lawyers have the experience and responsiveness that make a difference.
Our H-1B Lawyer Pledge:
- 100% commitment to processing your H-1B Visa quickly & successfully
- Strong H-1B Visa lawyer experience & knowledge
- Open H-1B Lawyer communication & responsiveness is among our top priority
- Highest level of H-1B Visa Attorney service at an affordable FLAT rate
- Some H-1B Visa applications can be submitted in as little as 1-2 weeks.
- To discuss your case call: 212-643-0985 or Contact Us.
Do I need an H-1B lawyer?
We understand how important H-1B Visas are to our clients, and that a successful outcome has a profound impact not just on an individual, but on an employer as well. H-1B Visa applications, whether they are new H-1B visas or an H-1B transfer or H-1B extension, do require careful attention and strong communication — but with both in place, the process is often more simple, and more stress-free than many of our clients expect.
With our experience, the process is step-by-step. We listen. We address your concerns. We help you gather the required information and documentation. And then we carefully prepare all letters and forms needed to obtain your H-1B approval. We’ll communicate with you (the employee & the employer) throughout the process, and with both the Department of Labor (DOL) and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) while the application is being processed.
In short, our H-1B visa lawyers benefit you in several key areas as we:
- Clarify options and potential scenarios surrounding your case
- Assist you in collecting the proper information and documentation
- Correctly classify the application and ensure requirements are met
- Prepare and submit all USCIS and Department of Labor (DOL) forms and documentation
- Communicate with the DOL and USCIS throughout the process
- Monitor the entire H-1B visa immigration application process
Your success is our success. At Lightman Law Firm, that’s not just lip service. You’ll know it from the first communication through the completion of your case.
For more on the H-1B, please see the below.
The below list is comprised of pages and posts on our website which are meant to provide more insightful and in-depth information on the H-1B visa. We encourage you to review these items to better understand what’s involved and how you can obtain an H-1B visa.
- Common H1B Visa Questions
- H1B Visa – Did You Know?
- Learn How the H-1B Visa Lottery Works
- H1B Visa Quota Update
- Everything You Need to Know About H-1B Filing Fees
- How can I guarantee my selection in the H-1B Lottery?
- 5 Things Every H-1B Visa Applicant Should Know
- The H-1B Conversation Continues: Documents and Information Needed from the Applicant’s U.S. Employer
- The H-1B Visa Conversation Continues: Information Needed About the H-1B Worker’s Job
- The H-1B Visa Conversation Continues: The Required Documents and Information from the H-1B Worker
- Overview of the H-1B Visa Transfer Process
- Overview of the H-1B Visa for a Startup Business
- Overview of the H-1B1 Visa for nationals of Singapore and Chile
- H-1B Visa Third Party Placement Scenario – What you need to know?
- How to Select an Immigration Lawyer for Your H-1B Visa Application
Take Advantage of our H-1B Lawyers Evaluation.
Questions? Concerns? We can help. We’ll explain the visa H-1B visa process and time frame, and outline exactly what you need to prepare… and what you can expect.
There’s no obligation. Contact us.