EB-3 Skilled and Professional Worker

Third Preference (EB-3): Professionals, Skilled Workers, and Other Workers

Professionals holding bachelor’s degrees, “skilled workers,” and “other workers” in short supply qualify under this category for a green card through employment.

Professionals holding Bachelor’s (Baccalaureate) Degrees

  • College/University degree that usually takes four years to earn.
  • Experience under this subcategory cannot be used to substitute for a college/university degree or make up for missing years.

Skilled Workers

  • The foreign national must have at least two years of training or experience in the field of the position.
  • The job requires the training or experience mentioned above.

Other Workers

  • Workers that do not fit into the other two categories.

Applicants under EB-3 category will need a job offer and labor certification.